Welcome to AMATUM and thank you for using our website and our offering. Please read our user agreement carefully: By using our services you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Presentation of AMATUM
Last revised on April 23, 2020
We operate an online platform called AMATUM and a career platform (accessible at karriereplattform.com ). The offer revolves around the development of skills and the use of digitalized solutions. It is aimed at everyone: specialists and managers with a desire for further development, but also people in school and training contexts or people looking for work who want support in career planning.
AMATUM was created to achieve “BIG UP” for our customers. Our services enable individualized learning. That’s why we offer – primarily web-based – lessons, seminars and workshops that enable methodical and targeted work. For lessons in classrooms, the respective house rules of the venue apply in addition to these terms and conditions.
(1) By using AMATUM and our services, you agree to our terms and conditions in their entirety. These terms and conditions apply exclusively. Terms and conditions that conflict with or deviate from these terms and conditions and which AMATUM does not expressly acknowledge in writing are non-binding, even if AMATUM has not expressly objected to them.
(3) The agreement formulated under “§1 Agreement” includes the user agreement, the data protection declaration and other conditions that are displayed to you when you use certain functions for the first time, for example when you create an “account” or use one of our web-based solutions or therein Use information provided. The Agreement applies to all Members (registered as such) and to all Site visitors who access our Services. By registering on AMATUM.com you agree to these terms and conditions and are therefore bound by them.
(4) AMATUM reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time with effect, including within the existing contractual relationships. AMATUM will notify you of such changes at least 30 calendar days before the changes are scheduled to come into force. If you do not object within 30 days of becoming aware of the changes and continue to use the services even after the objection period has expired, the changes will be deemed to be validly agreed upon expiry of the deadline. In the event of your objection, the contract will continue under the previous conditions. In the change notification, AMATUM will inform you of your right to object and the consequences. These conditions are subject to changes by AMATUM, which AMATUM also reserves for the future should adjustments or changes become necessary. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do NOT click “Join”, “Register” or similar and do not access our benefits and services in any way.
§2 AMATUM benefits & services
(1) These terms and conditions regulate the purchase and use of services in the areas of career planning, career advice, personnel development and portal solutions via AMATUM.com . Furthermore, these terms and conditions include company services such as in-house services or outsourcing partners and other offers. Details about the respective offers can be viewed in the product description on the respective offer page.
(2) In principle, there is no entitlement to a specific course offering! Both the topics and the content can change, which is why we reserve the right to continually optimize our offering and adapt it to current circumstances. Furthermore, the order of registration for participation in a course applies. There is no entitlement to a course. Legal recourse is excluded! If the maximum limit of 20 registrations for a course is reached, AMATUM reserves the right to move or reserve registrations for another course or another date.
§3 Prices and payment conditions
(1) You will comply with your payment obligations and agree that we store your payment information. Fees and taxes may also be added to our prices. We do not guarantee refunds.
(2) You only have the following payment options: direct debit, payment service provider (PayPal) or one-off payment of the entire invoice.
When paying by direct debit, the invoice amount will be deducted from the specified account based on the direct debit authorization you previously granted. The use of an escrow service/payment service provider is excluded.
No other payment methods are offered and will be rejected.
§4 Registration eligibility & obligations
(1) The use of the services available on AMATUM.com requires registration as a “member” or an “account”. There is no entitlement to membership. AMATUM is entitled to reject applications to participate without giving reasons.
(2) In order to use the benefits and services available on AMATUM.com, you must confirm that you have the “minimum age” required for use in your country. “Minimum age” means an age of 16 years in Germany. However, if the law requires that you be older in order for AMATUM to lawfully provide you with the benefits and services (including collection, storage and use of your information), then “minimum age” means the corresponding (higher) age in the EU (European Union). ) and Switzerland. Our benefits and services are not intended for use by children and people under the age of 16.
(3) You confirm that you maintain our services under your real name. This means that you can only create an account (an “account”) or become a member of AMATUM using your real name. You confirm to AMATUM that you have not already been excluded from using the services by AMATUM.
(4) Your membership begins with registration on AMATUM.com and the associated acceptance of the terms and conditions. You confirm that you will keep your password secret and that you will choose a strong or secure password. You will not share your membership or “account” with others, transfer it in part or in whole to others or otherwise make it available to others. You are responsible for all actions taken through your user account – provided you have not closed the account or reported misuse. You will comply with our Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
(5) If another party (for example your employer, client or your training company) purchases access to a “Premium Account” for you, the party paying (for the “Premium Benefits and Services”) is responsible for this, from your personal account distinguishing, account responsible. The paying party may terminate your access to the “Premium Account”.
(6) You agree that AMATUM may contact you to provide you with important notifications. This agreement applies to all information that can be used and communicated on our portals. If the contact information you provide is not up to date, you may not receive our notifications. You agree that we may notify you via: banner messages on AMATUM.com , via an email address provided by you, or via other contact options provided by you for this purpose, including mobile number or social Media channels. You agree to keep your contact information updated.
(7) Your membership includes obligations to cooperate. Although you are the client, it is essential, especially for services such as learning, further development and career development, that you participate, do learning exercises, take part in exams and preparation dates and be active in the virtual classroom.
By registering as a member or by opening an “account”, you confirm that – just like AMATUM – you are pursuing the goal of being able to learn in a concentrated manner. This means that you create an appropriate learning environment that allows you to participate in the offerings as best as possible (e.g. no background noise, functioning technology, good internet connection, etc.).
You agree that you will create the framework conditions for concentrated learning no later than after you register to take part in a course until the course begins.
(8) We follow the four principles of learning when teaching and learning. You agree to the principles. These are: 1. Learning is personalized; 2. Learning is competency-based, which is why AMATUM reserves the right to reject participants or to make an alternative suggestion for a different course offering; 3. Learning happens anytime, anywhere. (we support this in particular with our virtual solutions); 4. “Student stake ownership” (learners take responsibility for their learning!).
We can only support you here and show you options, lecture you, structure the learning material together with you and provide tests. As a learner, you take responsibility for your learning success!
§5 Member rights and restrictions
(1) All personal data, information, content and messages published by you that you make available to us or transmit to AMATUM are your property. However, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content you provide on or in connection with AMATUM. Who sees your data and content is entirely your decision, which we respect. You agree to only provide us with information and content that you are permitted to pass on to us. You also assure us that your profile on AMATUM.com corresponds to the facts. Untrue information can lead to the termination of your membership or your “account” and to a report.
(2) You give AMATUM the right to provide information and content that you provide through our services and services, under the terms of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with our terms and conditions, without further consent from you or notice and/or payment of compensation to you or to Third parties to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process.
(3) You agree that you will only provide content and information that does not violate the law or infringe the rights of third parties. Likewise, you agree that you will not violate any intellectual property rights or contracts. You also agree that your profile information is accurate. Untrue information can result in charges of attempted fraud and forgery.
(4) There is no claim to the availability of our benefits and services. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any part of our Services. We have no obligation to store or continue to display any information and content you post. We may modify, suspend or terminate any Services and may adjust our prices in the future at our discretion. To the extent permitted by law, these changes will be effective as soon as we notify you.
(5) AMATUM.com is not a storage service. Members agree that we have no obligation to make available to you, and to store or retain, a copy of any content or information you or anyone else provides. Members decide for themselves which data they enter, update, change or remove. AMATUM cannot access data removed from members.
(6) Viewing and/or using other people’s content and information published as part of our services is at your own risk. Third parties may offer their own products and services via AMATUM (for example information from the Federal Employment Agency website). We are not responsible for such third party activities. By using our Services, you may be exposed to content or information that may be false, incomplete, late, misleading, unlawful, offensive or otherwise harmful. As a general rule, we do not check the content provided by our members. You acknowledge that we are not liable for the content or information of any third parties (including other members) or for any damages that you may incur as a result of your use or reliance on such information or content.
(7) Members are free to access third-party apps or websites that can be accessed via a link within our services. You take responsibility for it yourself. If you allow a third-party website or app to authenticate you or connect to your AMATUM account (“Account”), that app or website will be able to access information associated with you and your contacts on AMATUM. Third party apps and websites are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. You could authorize the operator to use your information in a manner that differs from our practices. AMATUM has no liability for these other third party apps and websites, except as limited by applicable law. You use these apps and websites at your own risk.
§6 Disclaimer and limitation of liability
(1) We hereby declare ourselves not liable for the quality, safety or reliability of our performance and services. To the extent permitted by law, AMATUM and cooperation partners reject any implied warranty and assurance (e.g. guarantee of finding a training and/or job, suitability for a specific purpose or for a specific position, accuracy of the data provided, the legal title and the violation of law).
(2) AMATUM does not guarantee that the services and services will function without interruption or errors (bugs can always appear). AMATUM provides the benefits and services (including the content and information) on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
(3) AMATUM formulates an exclusion of liability or limitations of liability within the legally permissible framework. AMATUM and cooperation partners disclaim any liability to you or any other person for indirect, incidental, consequential damages, special damages, indirect or civil penalties or for loss of data, opportunities, reputation, sales or profits in connection with our services and services. In no event will AMATUM’s liability exceed an amount, aggregating all damages, that exceeds five times the amount paid by you for the “Account” or “Premium Account”.
(1) Both parties can terminate this agreement at any time if they wish. This means AMATUM and Members may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying the other party (via email). AMATUM confirms the termination by email.
(2) Upon termination of the Agreement, you will lose the right to access or use the Services. If terminated by you: Paid contributions will not be refunded. After termination, the confidentiality agreement and non-disclosure of information about AMATUM benefits and services continue to apply. AMATUM is also committed to a declaration of confidentiality and not to pass on your information.
§8 Dispute resolution
If a legal dispute arises between AMATUM and you, it will take place in a court in the city of Frankfurt am Main under the application of German law and laws. There will be no participation in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§9 Severability clause
(1) If a court with official jurisdiction over this Agreement decides that part of the Agreement is not enforceable, AMATUM and you consent to the court to amend the terms and conditions so that the relevant part is enforceable, whereby the intent of the Agreement remains unchanged . If the court is unable to do so, AMATUM and you agree to ask the court to remove the unenforceable portion and enforce the remainder of this Agreement.
(2) This Agreement and these Terms and Conditions constitute the terms and conditions of contracts (including additional terms and conditions that we will disclose to you when you use a particular benefit or service), is the only valid agreement between AMATUM and you.
(3) If we do not take action to address a breach of these Terms and Conditions, this does not mean that AMATUM has given up its right to enforce this Agreement. Members are not permitted to assign this Agreement (or your membership or use of the Benefits and Services) to any person without our permission.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement, if we do so we will notify you and confirm that any changes will not apply retroactively. If you do not agree to these changes, you must not continue to use the Services.
You acknowledge that you will send legal notices as PDF documents or scans to our email address